- This event has passed.
Refresher #8 – Communications & Documentation
December 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Santa Clara County 2018 CERT Refresher Training
Important: Please bring your CERT Identification Badge/Card.
CERT REFRESHER CLASS #8 – Documentation & Communications
This final CERT Refresher will focus on traditional and non-tradional communications as well as documentation tools CERT members may use during an event.
Topics for this CERT Refresher will focus on:
· Documentation tools for CERT intial actions
· Documentation in ICS structures-Organize member mobilization
· Damage assessment documentation-Key points
· Documentation for Search and Rescue
· Radio communications-Clear and concise
· Additional forms of communications for CERT
This training class is open to CERT members who live or work within the communities served by Santa Clara County Fire Department: Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos/Monte Sereno, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Saratoga and the unincorporated surrounding areas.
- December 5
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Saratoga Prospect Center / Grace Building
19848 Prospect Rd
Saratoga, CA 95070 United States + Google Map
- (408) 378-4010