Santa Clara County OES Training: Recovery from Disaster (G-205)
March 21 @ 8:00 am - March 23 @ 12:00 pm
Disaster Recovery (G-205):
This course focuses on various programs related to
local government’s role in recovery after a disaster.
Content also includes the Recovery Planning process.
The core curriculum includes the following subjects:
• Public Assistance / Individual Assistance
• Recovery Planning at the Local Level
• The role of a Recovery Task Force
• Safety Assessment / Damage Assessment Processes
• Debris Management
• The Declaration Process
• Long-Term Recovery and Community Development