Happy 2019 from Saratoga CERT!
The first meeting of 2019 will take place Thursday, January 24th – 5:30-7pm at the Saratoga Recreation Portable @ Joan Pisani Community Center (see agenda below).
Craig will host another CERT FRS Radio Distribution opportunity in January at the Saratoga Prospect Center CERT containerBring your current DSW card to pick up your radio and to get other materials to update your backpack.
Saratoga CERT Website – saratogacert.org
We have updated the Resources page http://saratogacert.org/documents/ with fresh 2019 links.
Please check out the new link to the new Santa Clara County Emergency Preparedness Calendar:
Tentative Agenda for the January 24th meeting
- Welcome, Introductions, & Volunteer Opportunities [Brent & Michael]
- Update on City Emergency Plan [Michael]
- CERT/RACES plan [Don]
- Cox Division plan [Chuck]
- Re-Distribution of Cache Supplies [Craig]
- Distribution of FRS Radios and Backpack supplies [Craig]
- Drills/Practices/Training [Brent]
- City Events [Jessica]
- Division Reports/Plans [Division Leads]